easy way to earn money

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good memories

Thx to my duck duck , so surprise u all so so so early celebrate my birthday !!! i cannot imagine i stil got chance celebrate my birthday with duck duck .... thx u all today d plan !!! so happy enjoy wif u all , long time no go out wif full planing liao ........ sing K , watching Mov , eat dinner , yam cha .......so enjoy !!!
thx to :

1st duck : thx for ur planing to celebrate my birthday , veli touch !!! and suprise !!!
3rd duck : thx for u cum GK buy d cake , the cake veli delicious !!!
4th duck : thx for booking d red box for us , althought at last we no use it !!!
5th duck : thx for fetching us go to Mid vally to enjoy whole day d plan !!! althought u cum late !!!
6th duck : thx for u to skip time study cum celebrate my birthday !! good luck to u !!!

2molo i will go bek ler , when meet again is 1 month later ler , hope u all good luck in future , take care all my duck duck !!! dun so miss me !!!!!

===============================================================

at here let me share some last sat nite d video :


8 comments:

DyLan321 said...

hahaha.. welcome lo..
no need thx lo.. it is a muz!!
and dis is ur wish dat u told me b4..
and i make it jo.. i promise jo ma.. okay!! keep in touch ya!!..
^_^

Dragon said...

thx !!! u stil remember my wish ,thx u!!! u help me make d wish cum true , except to say thx , i dunnoe wat can i say liao !!!!Thx , Thx

vertexdesign said...

u are welcome bro ..we also hvn celebrate with u be4 , becos ur bday is no a school day , so i just think plan a celebration with u and hope can make u have a sweet memory ..

lim said...

happy belated birthday man!!!

Hon Mun said...

Happy Birthday Loong!

Dragon said...

thx thx all my fren !!!!

vertexdesign said...

hapy real bday to you coming on tuesday .. yeah wish you dream come true ..

Sunlove said...

never celebrate with u this year...

happy belated bthday~~